Is The 4-Hour Workweek legit?
The “4-Hour Workweek” Is A Scam.
How do you work a 4-hour week?
How to adopt a 4-hour workweek culture?
- Pursue your Passion. There’s no questioning the fact that most of the people you know have 9-5 jobs that they probably dread.
- Apply the 80/20 Principle.
- Delegate and Automate your Tasks.
- Cultivate the Sense of Selective Ignorance.
- Make a To-Do and NOT To-Do list.
When was The 4-Hour Workweek updated?
My first book, The 4-Hour Workweek, recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. Thousands of you have asked me how I would update it today — and many have asked why I haven’t updated it since 2009.
How many pages is The 4-Hour Workweek?
The 4-Hour Workweek
|Dewey Decimal||650.1 22|
How many hours a week does Tim Ferriss work?
According to Scott Dinsmore, Tim Ferriss, the author of 4-Hour Workweek, works a minimum of 60 hours a week. And so do other financially successful business people. Business Insider dedicated a section to their schedules and lists by name who gets up earliest and how long they work.
How do you escape the book 9 5?
10 great books to help you ditch the 9-5 and escape the rat race
- Get Out While You Can – Escape the Rat Race by George Marshall.
- Be a Free Range Human by Marianne Cantwell.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss.
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
- ReWork by David Heinemeier Hansson and Jason Fried.
Can you work 4 hours a week?
For adult employees, there is no legal limit to the number of hours that one can work per week, but the Fair Labor Standards Act dictates standards for overtime pay in both the private and public sector.
How long does it take to read 4-hour workweek?
7 hours and 33 minutes
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich. The average reader will spend 7 hours and 33 minutes reading this book at 250 WPM (words per minute).