What is there to do in Lafayette Texas?
Top Attractions in Lafayette
- Vermilionville. 813. Historic Walking Areas.
- Lake Martin Rookery. 182.
- Cathedral of St John the Evangelist. 404.
- Acadian Village. 391.
- Lafayette Science Museum. Science Museums.
- Acadian Cultural Center. 215.
- Alexandre Mouton House. Historic Sites.
- Children’s Museum of Acadiana. Children’s Museums.
What is there to do in Lafayette LA today?
25 Best Things to Do in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum.
- Children’s Museum of Acadiana, Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Lafayette Science Museum.
- Avery Island.
- Champagne’s Cajun Swamp Tours.
- Cajun Food Tours, Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Acadian Cultural Center, Lafayette, Louisiana.
What is considered Acadiana?
Acadiana, as defined by the Louisiana legislature, refers to the area that stretches from just west of New Orleans to the Texas border along the Gulf of Mexico coast, and about 100 miles (160 km) inland to Marksville.
What is the crime rate in Lafayette LA?
49 per one thousand residents
With a crime rate of 49 per one thousand residents, Lafayette has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 20.
What are the best things to do in Acadiana?
The museum offers an insight into the early life of the leader of the Secession Convention that opened the Civil War… 8. Children’s Museum of Acadiana It’s all interactive play: vet clinic, ambulance, television station, restaurant, grocery store, ect. 9. Cajundome & Convention Center
How long has funjumps been in Acadiana, La?
Our Williamson family owned and operated business has proudly served all of Acadiana and the surrounding areas since 1985. All over the world FunJumps® are known by many names… inflatables, bounce houses, moonwalks, jumpers, bouncers or even kids party inflatable thingys!
Where are the fun jumps in Lafayette Louisiana?
Fun Jumps in Lafayette Louisiana has supplied all of Acadiana area with the fun party rentals, bounce house rentals, inflatable rentals and more. We are ready to bring the party to you.
What to do in Lafayette LA with kids?
It also has water attractions such as bumper boats and a water balloon battle station. Within the Lafayette Lanes bowling alley, there are 40 lanes of traditional bowling offered to the general public.