How do I sign into Infinite Campus as a student?
If you are a student make sure you are using Campus Student.
- Visit infinitecampus.com and click Login at the top right.
- Search for your District Name and State.
- Click Parent/Student.
- Click either Campus Parent or Campus Student.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your school.
- Click Log In!
What is your infinite campus username and password?
If this is your first time logging onto Infinite Campus, the username is Student ID(this can be obtained from your school) your password is the student’s first name initial, last name initial followed by birth date using a 6 digit number: for example Jim Smith born on May 6, 1999 would have a password of js050699.
Is Infinite Campus free?
What Resources are Available to District Users? The Campus Community is a free online resource for all Infinite Campus users in the District.
What is Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
Parents of students in grades K–12 have access to class schedules, attendance records and grades through the Parent Portal, an easy-to-use, secure communications tool for the district.
How do I check my GPA on Infinite Campus?
Choose your student from the dropdown menu on the top of the page. 4. Click on “Grades” on the left-hand side of the page.
How do I change my grade in infinite campus as a student 2021?
Modifying a Grade
- In the green column, click on the grade you want to change.
- Click the down arrow that appears.
- A drop down menu will appear from which you can click on the grade you want. Do so.
- Repeat for all grades you want to change.
- Click Save.
What do I do if I forgot my infinite campus password?
- To log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account visit https://elmbrookwi.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/elmbrook.jsp.
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your email address in the “username” field. Click “Continue”.
- Click the link in the email that was sent to your inbox.
- Create a new password.
How do I check my grades on Infinite Campus?
Click on the three (3) lines in the top-left corner to open the Menu. 3. Click on “Grades” to view your student’s grades.
Does Infinite Campus have a teacher app?
The Infinite Campus Teacher App is installed in your Schoology course so that you can sync grades from your Schoology Gradebook to your Infinite Campus Grade Book.
What does N mean in citizenship?
Students who receive a “S” in citizenship may need to have their behavior redirected from time to time. “N” = Needs Improvement. A student who needs improvement is one who has been disruptive or disrespectful on more than one occasion.
How do you check your grades on Infinite Campus?
Log in to the Infinite Campus Portal….Standard View:
- Click on “Grades” on the left hand menu.
- Grades can be viewed on the right hand side of the window.
- In progress and final grades are color coded.
- You can view assignment detail by clicking on the assignment record.
How do I check my GPA?
The basic formula for calculating GPA is to divide the total points earned in a program by the total number of credits attempted. The resulting figure is the GPA for that program. In this example, our student has attempted 16 credits in total and earned 33 total grade points.
What is the purpose of the Infinite Campus portal?
Welcome to the Infinite Campus Portal! Infinite Campus is a district-wide student information system (SIS) designed to manage attendance, grades, schedules and other information about our students.
What do parents need to know about Infinite Campus?
Infinite Campus is a district-wide student information system (SIS) designed to manage attendance, grades, schedules and other information about our students. Parents / guardians have access to Campus Portal which is a confidential and secure website that allows parents / guardians to view their child’s progress in school.
Where can I find the campus Parent App?
Parents / guardians have access to Campus Portal which is a confidential and secure website that allows parents / guardians to view their child’s progress in school. There is also an app called Campus Parent which is available for both iOS and Android devices.