Can you download iTunes on Samsung Dex?
Question: Q: can i install itunes on a samsung tablet If its running a full Windows 8.1 installation (not the RT version or Android), Then yes, you can install iTunes just fine.
Can you download iTunes on a Samsung laptop?
Samsung Laptops and Tablets that run Windows can download and install the iTunes Application and use that normally.
Can you download iTunes on Lenovo tablet?
iTunes runs on Windows and Macintosh computers, not Android tablets. You can transfer your media to the tablet using whatever software come with it from a computer.
Does Samsung have an iTunes equivalent?
Part 4: Samsung Kies – Official iTunes Replacement for Android Samsung. As an official iTunes replacement for Android, Samsung Kies can transfer the files from the Samsung phone to the computer quickly.
Can I use iTunes on my Samsung Galaxy tablet?
ITunes is not supported on Android-based devices or tablets running Windows 8 RT. This includes Nook, Kindle and Samsung Galaxy tablets. You can run iTunes only on full-Windows tablets, such as the Acer Iconia W3, Microsoft Surface Pro, Dell Latitude 10 and HP Envy X2.
How do I download iTunes to my Samsung?
Method 2: Find iTunes Media Folder and Copy iTunes Music to Samsung
- Step 1: Go to the iTunes media folder and you will see a Music folder.
- Step 2: Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Step 3: Go back to iTunes music folder and copy your wanted songs to Samsung Galaxy device.
How do I download iTunes onto my HP laptop?
Download and Install iTunes – Windows
- Close all open apps.
- Click Get it from Microsoft.
- Click Get.
- Click Save. Note or select the location and name of the file.
- Click Save.
- Once the download has completed, click Run.
- Click Next.
- Select the any of the following options then click Install.