How do I get to ION Sky in Singapore?
To get to ION Sky, make your way to ION Art Gallery that is located on the 4th floor of ION Mall. From here, take a lift to the observatory deck.
What is ION Suite?
Top-tier members will also have access to the luxurious ION Suite, an exclusive in-mall lounge with massage chair, food and drinks and personal concierge services.
How do you get to Ion Art Gallery?
The nearest stations to ION Art Gallery are:
- Orchard Rd – Orchard Stn/Tang Plaza (09047) is 92 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel is 104 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Orchard Turn – Wisma Atria (Taxi Stand A08) is 155 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Ion Orchard is 225 meters away, 4 min walk.
What is there to do in Orchard?
10 Fun And Free Things To Do In Orchard Road
- Visit The Rooftop Garden At Orchard Central.
- Take In The View Of The City.
- Visit The Prettiest Looking Library In Singapore.
- Take A Walk In Fort Canning Park.
- Go Museum-hopping…
- Admire The Shophouse Along Emerald Hill.
- Work Up A Sweat At The Skate Park.
- Visit The Botanic Gardens.
How do I get to ION Orchard?
- By Train. Orchard MRT Station. We are located right next to Orchard MRT Station, (NS22).
- By Bus. Orchard Turn, Orchard Road, Orchard Boulevard. Orchard Turn: 14E, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 502, 502A, 502B. Orchard Road (Opp Tangs):
- By Car/Taxi. Orchard Boulevard. Drop-off via Orchard Boulevard, Level 2.
How do I get to 55th floor ION Orchard?
How to get there. To get to 1-Atico, you will have to take the escalator up to the fourth level of ION Orchard and head to ION Art. From there, take the lift all the way to the 55th floor of the building.
How much should I spend on ion points?
Exchange your ION⁺ Points for amazing shopping and dining privileges. Earn ION⁺ Points for every block of $100 same-day spend (minimum $20 spend in a single transaction)….The ION⁺ Rewards Programme will include the following key changes:
|No. of ION⁺ Points||Value of Shopping Voucher|
|25 ION⁺ Points||$10 Shopping Voucher|
How do you become an ION Orchard member?
Sign up now via the ION Orchard mobile app or CapitaStar mobile app or website (www.capitastar.com.sg). *An admin fee applies for the conversions. What can ION⁺ Points and STAR$® be used for?
Is ION Art Gallery free?
Admission to the ION Art gallery is free. ION Art gallery is at Level 4 ION Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801, tel: 6238 8228.
What can you do in Singapore with no money?
Free Things To Do In Singapore
- See WILD dolphins at the Sisters Islands Marine Park.
- Visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
- Go Hiking at Mount Faber.
- Free Movies Under the Stars and Clouds.
- Go Biking at Bukit Timah Mountain Bike Trail.
- Step Back in Time at 4-Digit Post Code Kampong Lorong Buangkok.
What is the biggest mall in Singapore?
Best for bargain shoppers and fun seekers, Vivo City is a 7-floor retail & lifestyle destination consisting of endless retail stores, eateries and amusement options. Vivo City is also the largest shopping mall in Singapore with a wide array of fashion brands like Pedro, H&M, G2000, Zara, Charles & Keith and Mango.
How do I get out of ION Orchard?
What to do at ION Sky in Singapore?
Offering 360-degree views from over 200 metres, plus the unparalleled dining at Salt grill & Sky bar, ION Sky is the new ‘must-visit’ destination. Soak up bird’s eye view of Singapore and discover Singapore’s history in an immersive multimedia experience by local singer-songwriter Dick Lee.
When does ION Sky at Ion mall open?
The bonus for dining at this restaurant is that you are treated to spectacular views just one floor below the observatory deck. ION Sky is open daily between 3pm and 6pm with the last admission at 5.30pm. To get to ION Sky, make your way to ION Art Gallery that is located on the 4th floor of ION Mall.
How much does it cost to go to ION Sky?
The observation deck is called ION Sky. Admission is free, but you have to be an ION⁺ Rewards Member (registration is free) AND spend $20 at ION in a single receipt to get 1 admission ticket. So, if there are 2 people in your group, you need to spend $40 in ION to get 2 admission tickets.
Is the ION Sky observation deck in Orchard Mall free?
This time, it’s from the 55th floor of ION (a shopping mall located at Orchard Road). The observation deck is called ION Sky. Admission is free, but you have to be an ION⁺ Rewards Member (registration is free) AND spend $20 at ION in a single receipt to get 1 admission ticket.