How do I contact GDRFA Dubai?
How to get answers for GDRFA services:
- Toll-free number 8005111 from inside the UAE.
- 0097143139999 from outside the UAE.
- Email to [email protected] for inquiries of online services or [email protected]
Is GDRFA approval required for Dubai?
First and foremost, if you’re a holder of a Dubai residence visa travelling from a restricted country, GDRFA approval is required for your return to Dubai apart from the ICA approval. All other residence visa holders need not apply for the GDRFA approval.
How do I apply for GDRFA approval?
How to apply for ICA or GDRFA approval to return to the UAE
- Step 1: Visit the ICA website.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form.
- Step 3: Fill in your passport details.
- Step 5: Fill in details of your COVID-19 vaccine and PCR test dates.
- Step 7: Confirm details.
- How to get approval from GDRFA.
How do I know if I have travel ban in UAE?
Dubai residents can contact the Amer service on the toll-free number 800-5111. For overseas use, one may call on +971-4-313-9999. This is also the best way to check UAE travel ban status with your passport number.
How can I check my UAE visa validity?
To check your visit visa expiry date, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
Is flydubai operating from India?
flydubai is operating Dubai-bound flights from 9 Indian cities, including Mumbai, Kochi.
How many days Gdrfa approval is valid?
The entry permit is valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay will be for a period of 30 days, whether the sponsor is a public or private institution.
Can I enter UAE with expired residence visa?
Once the expats with expired visa enter Dubai, the system will give them a 30-day grace period from the date of entry to change their status and renew their visas. In a move that brings relief to thousands of Indian expats, Dubai announced it will allow them to come back even if their residence visas have expired.
How can I check Dubai approval status?
On the website, https://uaeentry.ica.gov.ae, all you need to do is enter your passport number, Emirates ID number, nationality and passport type to get the instant verification.
How can I check my Dubai approval status?
Track visa application
- You can also check Dubai visa applications and validity on the website of General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai.
- Enquire about visa status, issuance, expiry and validity through the Amer website.
- Send a message or chat with Amer office.