How do I create a remote access user in mysql?
- Find bind-address=127.0.0.1 in config file change bind-address=0.0.0.0 (you can set bind address to one of your interface ips or like me use 0.0.0.0)
- Restart mysql service run on console: service mysql restart.
- Create a user with a safe password for remote connection.
How do I create a user in mysql 8.0 and grant all privileges?
this commands work for me:
- login to mysql and see all users. sudo mysql -u root select user, host from mysql.user;
- delete old user. drop user [email protected];
- create new user. CREATE USER ‘root’@’localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘mypassword’
- add all privileges to it:
- finally flush privileges.
How do I create a user and grant all privileges in mysql?
Use the following option to grant all privileges on specific database to [email protected]
- mysql> GRANT ALL ON dbname . * TO ‘ newuser ‘@’localhost’;
- mysql> GRANT SELECT,INSERT,DELETE ON dbname . * TO ‘ newuser ‘@’localhost’;
- mysql> GRANT ALL ON dbname . * TO ‘ newuser ‘@’localhost’ WITH GRANT OPTION;
Where is my CNF file?
By default and on single instance MySQL servers you are most likely to find this file called my. cnf and found at: /etc/my. cnf.
How do I give permission to user in MySQL?
Grant Permissions to MySQL User
- ALL – Allow complete access to a specific database.
- CREATE – Allow a user to create databases and tables.
- DELETE – Allow a user to delete rows from a table.
- DROP – Allow a user to drop databases and tables.
- EXECUTE – Allow a user to execute stored routines.
How can I create my CNF file in MySQL?
- Create the my. cnf file in a text editor, and save it to the following location: D:\Spend\mysql-5.5. 15-winx64 .
- Add the following settings to the my. cnf file in the text editor. Note: Note: Make sure that the path for the MySQL database is correctly specified for socket .
What is auto CNF in MySQL?
The auto. cnf is a new file that was introduced in the 5.6 version of MySQL Server. It is part of the new replication system that uses global transaction id’s (GTID’s) and contains information that uniquely identifies the server using an UUID.
How do I create an user in MySQL?
Login to MySQL server
How do I create an admin account in MySQL?
MySQL – How to Create an Admin User Account. If you want to create an additional admin account for MySQL server, connect to the MySQL server with a MySQL client program and execute the following command: GRANT ALL ON *.* TO ‘admin’@’localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘password’ WITH GRANT OPTION;
How do I create a new admin user?
Create a New Administrator Account Launch System Preferences by clicking its icon in the Dock. Click the ‘Accounts’ or ‘Users & Groups’ icon (which one depends on the version of the Mac OS you are using) to open the Accounts preferences pane. Click the lock icon. Click the plus (+) button located below the list of user accounts.
How do you make user admin?
1. Open Computer Management . Right-click on My Computer, and select Manage. 2. Go into Local Users and Groups, into Groups, then double click Administrators. 3. Click on the Add button. 4. Insert user name of person who is being added, then click on Check Names.