How do I connect my Brother MFC 8710dw to WIFI?
Turn your Brother machine on. Press Menu or Settings….2. Set up a Brother machine on a wireless network
- Select Network. Press OK.
- Select WLAN. Press OK. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Select Setup Wizard. Press OK.
How do I scan on my Brother MFC 8710dw?
Open Device Scan Settings window. In Home Mode: Click Device Settings tab => Device Scan Settings….For Windows
- Open Brother Utilities. Windows 7 / 10. Click or. (Start) > (All Programs or All apps >) Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Select Scan.
- Click ControlCenter4.
How do I change the ink cartridge in my Brother MFC 8710dw?
- Leave the machine turned on for 10 minutes for the internal fan to cool the extremely hot parts inside the machine.
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
Why does Brother printer keep jamming?
You may be putting too much paper into the paper tray. It should never be overfilled as it can often cause a jam. Also, make sure the paper fits the tray and that it’s inserted correctly. Because the wrong size or incorrectly positioned paper can get stuck in the printer.
How do I set up my Brother?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I turn my Brother printer online?
Click on the Start button on your computer, and then click on the Devices and Printers option. Now right-click your Brother printer icon and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen. Click on the Printer option at the top of the window, look for the check mark in front of the Use Offline option.
How do I get my Brother printer to scan?
Method 1: Windows FAX and Scan
- Load your document on to your Brother machine.
- (Windows 8)
- Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Click New Scan.
- If you have multiple imaging devices installed on your computer, choose your scanner and click OK.
- Set scanning options, and then click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed.
How do I get my Brother printer to scan to PDF?
- Open the ControlCenter. Brother Utilities supported models. Open Brother Utilities.
- Open Device Scan Settings window. In Home Mode: Click Device Settings tab > Device Scan Settings.
- The Device Scan Settings window will appear. Click the File tab and select PDF(*. pdf) in File Type.
- Go to STEP B.
Where is the toner in a Brother printer?
Open the front cover of your Brother printer to expose your toner and drum unit assembly. Pull out the assembly. Unbox your new drum unit. Looking at your toner and drum unit assembly, push down the green lever to release the toner cartridge from the old drum unit and install it into your new drum unit.
How do I put ink in my Brother printer?
Replacing an ink cartridge
- Make sure your Brother machine’s power is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge cover (1) on the right-hand side of your Brother machine’s front panel.
- Remove the green protective part (1) from the inside of the Brother machine.
- Turn the ink cartridge’s green knob (1) clockwise until it clicks.
How do you download a brother driver?
Go to the Brother website and type in your model number and click search. Select downloads and then select the Operating System you are using. Find the correct Driver and download the file. Then double-click on the file once downloaded and proceed to install the updated Driver.
How do I update my Brother driver?
To use a Driver Update Tool to update your Brother Drivers, follow the steps set out below: Download DriverDownloader. Double-Click the downloaded file to run the software. Follow the on-screen instructions to install. For automatic Driver Updates choose to register the software (30-day money back guarantee)
How do you download brother utilities?
The Way to Download Brother Utilities Get into the Brother Product Service Center. Select machine and put in your location/country. Locate your merchandise including type, version, and show. At any time you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package. Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search.
Why is my Brother printer not working?
Sometimes, issues may occur with the Brother Printer. You might face a printer stop responding. Thus, you fail to access your printer or to work with it. The issue is mainly caused due to no printer drivers are installed or incompatible printer driver installed in your computer.