How do I print a configuration page on a HP LaserJet printer?
From the Home screen on the printer control panel, swipe right to navigate, and then touch Reports. From the Reports menu, touch Configuration/Status Pages. Select the Configuration Page item, and then touch the Print button to print the Configuration pages.
How do I get to network configuration page?
Use the printer control panel to print a Network Configuration Page.
- On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button . The wireless menu displays.
- Press the button next to Settings, scroll to Print Report, and then press OK.
- Scroll to Configuration Page, and then press OK.
How do I print HP Web Services information sheet?
Press the right arrow and select Setup. Select Web Services Setup….How do I print my “web services information sheet?”
- Navigate to the Setup menu (wrench icon).
- Select the Web Services menu.
- Select Printer Email Address, Print Info Page, or a variation of the option.
How do I print a configuration page on a HP LaserJet Pro 400?
Press the OK button on the control panel. Press the left arrow to highlight Reports, and press OK. Press the left arrow to highlight Configuration Report, and press OK to print the product configuration and Jetdirect pages.
How do I print a test page on a LaserJet 1020 without a computer?
HP Laser NS 1020 Printers – Printing Self-Test Pages
- Load plain paper in the input tray.
- On the printer control panel, press and hold the Resume button for 3 seconds. A Configuration Report prints.
How do I print a network test page?
Print a Wireless Network Test page On the printer’s control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button at the same time. Both a Wireless Network Test Report and a Network Configuration Page print.
What is a nic page?
A network interface card (NIC) is a hardware component, typically a circuit board or chip, which is installed on a computer so that it can connect to a network.
Where is the HP ePrint button on my printer?
control panel display
The HP ePrint icon is usually located on the control panel display of your printer. If your printer has a control panel with a display, make sure the printer is turned on and is not in sleep mode, then press the HP ePrint icon, and follow the on-screen instructions to enable or setup Web Services.
Where is the IP address located on my HP printer?
How to find a printer’s IP address from the printer’s menu
- Press the Home button on the printer to display the menu: select Preferences, Options, or Wireless Settings.
- Check the top of the next box that appears. The IP address is sometimes displayed on its top border.
- Can’t see it?
How do I connect my HP LaserJet m402n to my network?
HP LaserJet Pro M402, M403 – Setting up the printer (hardware)
- Step one: Unpack the printer.
- Step two: Load Tray 2.
- Step three: Connect the network cable (optional)
- Step four: Connect the power cable and turn on the printer.
- Step five: Verify the printer functions.
- Step six: Update the firmware (optional but recommended)
What are the features of the HP LaserJet 4000?
Printer Features for the HP LaserJet 4000 Series Printer (continued) 1-4 Printer Description Table 1-2. Printer Features for the HP LaserJet 4050 Series Printer
How to repair a HP LaserJet 4000 printer?
However, your standard long-distance phone charges still apply . Have your system nearby and your serial number ready when calling. If you know your printer needs repair, call (1) (800) 243-9816 to locate your nearest HP-authorized service provider, or call (1) (800) 633-3600 for HP centralized service dispatch.
How to get a tour of the HP LaserJet 4000?
Use Keyword HP to start your tour or call (1) (800) 827-6364 and ask for representative #1118 to subscribe.
How do I print a configuration page on my HP printer?
While the printer is in the Ready mode, simultaneously press the GO and RESET buttons on the printer’s status panel. The Self-Test page will print. Press the printer’s MENU button until Test Menu appears.