What is the best car to buy in 2015?
The winners: Cars
- 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Best Hybrid Car.
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala. Best Large Car.
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Best Midsize Car.
- 2015 Volkswagen GTI. Best Sports Car.
- 2015 Honda Fit. Best Subcompact Car.
- 2015 Acura TLX. Best Upscale Midsize Car.
- 2015 Audi A3. Best Upscale Small Car.
- 2015 Subaru Outback. Best Wagon.
What is the best SUV for 2015?
Top Consumer Rated SUVS of 2015
- 2015 Ford Flex. View full gallery.
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. View full gallery.
- 2015 Lincoln MKX. View full gallery.
- 2015 Honda Crosstour. View full gallery.
- 2015 Audi SQ5. View full gallery.
- 2015 Toyota Sequoia. View full gallery.
- 2015 BMW X6 M. View full gallery.
- 2015 BMW X6. View full gallery.
Which is the Car of the Year 2015?
The North American Car of the Year jury—of which Consumer Reports is a member—named the Golf its 2015 winner. With its 2.0-liter, 210-hp turbo engine, the GTI is deliriously fun to drive.
Which is the best car in the world in 2015?
Best cars of 2015. 1 Volkswagen Golf. From the moment the Golf’s doors close with that reassuring thunk, this German hatchback exudes a quality feel that you don’t find in 2 Volkswagen GTI. 3 Ford F-150. 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. 5 Porsche Macan.
Which is the best hybrid car for 2015?
Best 2015 Hybrid Cars. 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid; 2015 Toyota Prius V; 2015 Nissan Leaf; 2015 Toyota Prius; 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid; 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid; 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid; 2015 Toyota…
Which is the best selling truck in 2015?
We think it will be powered by a normally aspirated direct-injected V8 displacing more than 6.2 liters and generating between 530 and 570 horsepower. New styling, a broad range of engine options and better fuel economy should help the 2015 F-150 retain its position as America’s best-selling truck.