How can I delete all photos from my iPhone 4s?
Question: Q: how do i delete photos from my iphone 4s
- In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
- Click Photos.
- Choose “Selected albums” and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete. To delete all synced photos, deselect “Sync Photos from” and, when asked, click “Remove photos.”
- Click Apply.
How do I delete all my iPhone pictures at once?
How to permanently delete all of your iPhone photos
- Tap “Albums” to see the list of albums again.
- Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section and tap “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select.”
- Tap “Delete All,” found in the lower left corner.
How do you permanently delete photos from iPhone 4?
Permanently Delete Photos or Videos – Apple® iPhone®
- From a Home screen, tap Photos .
- Tap Albums (located in the lower-right).
- Tap the Recently Deleted Album.
- Tap the photo or video that you want to permanently delete.
- Tap Delete.
- To confirm, tap Delete Photo or Delete Video.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone 4?
Open you Camera Roll, tap the arrow button (top right), tap all the photos you want to delete, tap the Delete button at the bottom. (There isn’t a “delete all” button.) Photos synced to your phone from your computer have to be deleted using the sync process (by deselecting them on the Photos tab in iTunes and syncing).
How do you permanently erase data so that it Cannot be recovered iPhone?
Steps to Factory Reset iPhone:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap and follow General > Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- A dialog box appears, click Erase Now.
- Enter Passcode and your Apple ID password, when prompted. This will wipe iPhone completely and turn off the device.
How do you permanently delete Photos so that it Cannot be recovered?
1. Delete From Bin or Trash
- Delete From Bin or Trash.
- Now, select the photos and then tap on the delete icon in the above right corner and then tap on “Move to Bin” at the bottom.
- Your photos will be deleted from the gallery and will be moved to Bin.
- In the Bin, tap on Select and then choose Delete All from the bottom.
What to do if you can’t delete Photos?
Normally, you can tap and hold any photo in the Gallery app for Android to access the option to delete….Option 2 – Delete Photos from Google+/Picasa
- Visit your personal Instant Upload page.
- Select the photo(s) you wish to delete.
- Select the trash icon, then choose “Move to trash“.
How do I clean up my iPhone Photos?
How to Clean Up Your Messy iPhone Photo Library
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of.
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone 4S?
With the iPhone 4S to delete directly from phone , go to photos–>camera then you will see an arrow point to the upper right on the upper right of the screen. From there select the photos you want to delete then on lower right push delete. Im surprised that u ran out that quickly. I have had at one point upto 2500 pictures on my camera roll.
Is it possible to delete all your photos from your iPhone?
Whatever your reasons, you can delete all of your photos from your iPhone in one fell swoop. Your selfies, pictures of your cat’s Halloween costume, and all those screenshots you forgot to delete can be a thing of the past. Needless to say, this means all your photos will be gone – really gone.
How do I delete all my photos from my iMac?
This means if you delete your photo library on your Macbook or iMac, they’ll vanish from your iPhone – as long as both devices are linked to your iCloud photo library. Head over to the Photos app on your Mac, open the Library tab and click any photo. Press ⌘A to select them all.
How to permanently delete everything from iPhone 6 / 5s / 4s?
Below are the steps on how to achieve that: 1 Step 1: Tap on ‘Settings’ icon on iPhone homescreen. 2 Step 2: Scroll down from the list and choose ‘General’ option 3 Step 3: Select ‘Reset’ at the bottom of the list and choose “Delete All Content and Settings ” Dangerous : Easily Be… More