Who are the 6 original Avengers in the comics?
Labeled “Earth’s Mightiest Heroes”, the Avengers originally consisted of Iron Man, Ant Man, Hulk, Thor and Wasp. The original Captain America was discovered trapped in ice in issue #4, and joined the group after they revived him.
How much is a first edition Avengers comic worth?
Avengers no. 1 sold for $274,850, slightly surpassing the previous record of $250,00. This copy had a grade of 9.6, making it one of the three highest-graded copies known to exist. The auction continues a record run for collectible comics that has seen prices accelarate.
Who is No 1 powerful Avenger?
1. Scarlet Witch. Scarlet Witch is the most powerful Avenger we have, and while many people actually believe Captain Marvel or Thor are the most powerful, Scarlet Witch comes out on top. She has continued to demonstrate extraordinary power since Infinity War.
Which Avengers comic is most valuable?
Here’s a quick recap of the 20 most expensive comic books in the world:
- Captain America Comics #1 – $343,057.
- Incredible Hulk #1 – $326,000.
- Fantastic Four #1 – $300,000.
- Whizz Comics #2 – $281,000.
- Avengers #1 – $274,000.
- Action comics #10 – $258,000.
- All American Comics #16 – $200,000.
- Action Comics #13 – $185,000.
When did the Avengers first appear in comics?
Avengers (comics) The team made its debut in The Avengers #1 (cover-dated Sept. 1963), created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist/co-plotter Jack Kirby. The Avengers is Lee and Kirby’s renovation of a previous superhero team, All-Winners Squad, who appeared in comic books series published by Marvel Comics’ predecessor Timely Comics .
Who are the original members of the Avengers?
Real name. Joined in. Notes. Iron Man. Anthony Edward “Tony” Stark. Avengers #1 (September 01, 1963) Co-Founder of the original roster. Thor. Thor Odinson.
Which is the greatest Avengers line up of all time?
The greatest Avengers line-ups really make the most of the Avengers Assemble catchphrase The Avengers are one of the greatest superhero line-ups of all time, and although there are plenty of superheroes who have joined their ranks, they’re all united by one common phrase: “Avengers Assemble.”
Who is the artist on the Avengers comic book?
1″ spine split from bottom of comic, water damage. Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Vince Colletta.