What time does the DMV in Cassville Missouri Open?
Registration Services in Cassville
|Hours of Operation|
Can you make an appointment at the DMV in Mo?
You can schedule an appointment online here. Appointments are required at the DMV offices due to the coronavirus, although normally walk-ins are allowed. Please note that due to the pandemic, DMV’s can change their schedules and procedures from time to time. Here’s the Missouri DMV website.
Can I go to any DMV in Missouri?
Welcome to Missouri! In Missouri, you can pick the office closest to your home or work. There are no requirements to visit a particular office…just choose the one most convenient for you!
What do I need to take to the DMV to register my car in Missouri?
How to Register a Car in Missouri
- The ownership documents for the vehicle like the title.
- A signed copy of the Application for Missouri Title and License.
- Your current insurance card for your vehicle.
- Present your Missouri vehicle inspection documents.
- Your VIN and odometer reading.
Do I need an appointment to go to the DMV in Missouri?
No appointment is required.
How much will my plates cost in Missouri?
Registration (license plate) fees, based on either taxable horsepower or vehicle weight; $6.00 title processing fee; and. $6.00 registration processing fee for a one year registration or $12.00 registration processing fee for a two year registration.
What documents do you need for real ID?
Proof of identity, date of birth and legal presence in the United States:
- Valid, unexpired U.S. passport, passport booklet or passport card.
- Original or Certified copy of U.S or U.S Territory birth certificate that bears the raised or authorized seal of the issuing jurisdiction or a protective equivalent.
What documents do I need to renew my drivers license in Missouri?
To renew your driver license or nondriver license, you must present acceptable documents for:
- Proof of Identity;
- Date of Lawful Status;
- Proof of Social Security number; and.
- Proof of Missouri residential address.