What is the best rap diss song ever?
You’ll be in for a treat.
- 1) Boogie Down Productions’ “The Bridge Is Over”
- 2) “Takeover” by Jay Z.
- 3) Eminem’s “Quitter/Hit Em Up Freestyle”
- 4) Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle”
- 5) Pusha-T’s “The Story of Adidon”
- 6) Ice Cube’s “No Vaseline”
- 7) Ma$e’s “The Oracle”
- 8) Dame DOLLA’s “Reign Reign Go Away”
What is the easiest song to rap?
Ten Hip Hop/Rap Songs For Beginners
- “All That I Got is You” by Ghostface Killah (1996)
- “Millie Pulled a Pistol on Santa” by De La Soul (1991)
- “Thugz Mansion” by 2Pac/Nas Cover (2002)
- “Cocoa Butter Kisses” by Chance the Rapper (2013)
- “Retrospect for Life” by Common (1997)
What is the darkest rap song?
In honor of Halloween 2019, XXL compiles a list of some of hip-hop’s darkest songs.
- “Confessions” Cam’ron.
- “Diary of a Madman” Gravediggaz.
- “Mind Playing Tricks on Me” Geto Boys.
- “Kim” Eminem.
- “Meat Cleaver” Brotha Lynch Hung.
- “9 Dead Bodies” Esham.
- “Mr. Ouija”
- “Dead Body Disposal” Necro.
What rap songs are school appropriate?
More videos on YouTube
- Skee-Lo — “I Wish” Every kid, no matter where they live, has the same wish.
- Kris Kross — “Jump”
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince — “Parents Just Don’t Understand”
- MC Hammer — “U Can’t Touch This”
- Salt-N-Pepa — “Push It”
- Us3 — “Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)”
Who is the king of diss tracks?
Eminem might be one of the most prolific rappers when it comes to diss tracks, hitting out at everyone from his family to Limp Bizkit, Ja Rule and Donald Trump over the years, but this is up there with the most venomous tracks of its kind.
What does diss mean in rap?
A diss track, diss record or diss song (diss – abbr. from disrespect) is a song whose primary purpose is to verbally attack someone else, usually another artist.
Who is the darkest rapper?
Dark Rap Artists
- Sweeney. 6,708 listeners. Sweeney is a rapper out of the Boulder/Denver area of Colorado.
- Amos The Ancient Prophet. 481 listeners.
- Sicktanick. 11,084 listeners.
- Piggsy. 637 listeners.
- Территория Хаоса 1,822 listeners.
- Etsuko Keehl. 38 listeners.
- YUNG DARKLING. 2 listeners.
- Dr. Dooom.
What is the darkest song of all time?
Top 28 Darkest Songs of All Time
- Pantera – Floods.
- Michael Andrews & Gary Jules - Mad World (Tears for Fears cover)
- Immortal Technique – Dance With the Devil.
- Alice in Chains – Dirt.
- Radiohead – Street Spirit (Fade Out)
- Nirvana – Something in the Way.
- Nine Inch Nails – Hurt.
- Black Sabbath – Black Sabbath.
What are some hype songs?
15 Best Hype Songs
- Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
- Party Up (DMX)
- Forever (Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem)
- The Way I Am (Eminem)
- Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
- Black Skinhead (Kanye West)
- Stronger (Kanye West)
- I Believe We Will Win (KB)
What are some clean Hype songs?
Money In The Grave [feat. Rick Ross] Drake feat.
How many of these rap trivia questions can you answer?
How many of these Rap Trivia quiz questions can you answer? What country is the singer The Weeknd originally from? Which single won the 2009 Grammy award for Best Rap Song? Which hip hop duo had a 2015 hit single titled “Come Get Her”?
Are there any educational rap songs for kids?
Flocabulary is an library of songs, videos and activities for K-12 online learning. Browse our library of educational rap songs including: science, language arts, social studies, current events and math videos for kids.
What is the definition of an answer song?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. An answer song, response song or answer record, is a song (usually a recorded track) made in answer to a previous song, normally by another artist. The concept became widespread in blues and R&B recorded music in the 1930s to the 1950s.
What are some examples of hip hop answer songs?
Today, this practice is most common in hip hop music and filk, especially as the continuation of a feud between performers; the Roxanne Wars was a notable example that resulted in over a hundred answer songs. Answer songs also played a part in the battle over turf in The Bridge Wars.