Does Canon MX330 work with Windows 10?
VueScan is compatible with the Canon MX330 on Windows x86, Windows x64, Windows RT, Windows 10 ARM, Mac OS X and Linux.
How do I scan with Canon MX330?
Scan documents such as photographs and text on the platen.
- Open the Applications folder on the hard disk on which MP Navigator EX is installed, then open the Canon Utilities folder and double-click the MP Navigator EX icon.
- Point to Scan/Import and click Photos/Documents (Platen).
Where is the pairing button on Canon MX330?
Turn on the MX330 by pressing the “Power” button. Wait for the machine to come on, then add paper into the paper tray. Connect the Bluetooth unit to the connection point located at the bottom right side of the printer.
Which model of Canon printer is best?
Top 8 Best Canon Printers in 2021 – Reviews and Comparison
- Canon 2986C002 PIXMA TS6220 Wireless Photo Printer with Copier & Scanner.
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer.
- Canon TS5120 Wireless Printer with Scanner and Copier.
- Canon Wireless Pixma TS9120 Inkjet Printer.
- Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Printer.
Does Canon mx320 have WIFI?
For those who seek computer-free printing capabilities, that can be achieved via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth4 wireless devices.
How do I connect my Canon MX330?
Add a Canon MX330 Printer to Your iPhone
- Press and hold the “Pairing” button on your Canon MX330 printer.
- Tap the “Settings” button on your iPhone.
- Select the General option.
- Tap the “Bluetooth” button and move the switch to the on position.
- Select the Canon MX330 printer from the list of Bluetooth devices.
How do I reset my canon MX330 printer?
- Press the button.
- Press the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Use the button to select [Device settings], then press the button.
- Use the button to select [Reset setting], then press the button.
How do I get my Canon scanner to work on my Mac?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. If you don’t see your scanner in the list at the left, click the Add button . If a pop-up menu appears, choose Add Printer or Scanner. Select your scanner, then click Add.