What is RA No 10351?
AN ACT RESTRUCTURING THE EXCISE TAX ON ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS BY AMENDING SECTIONS 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 8, 131 AND 288 OF REPUBLIC ACT NO. 8424. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE NATIONAL INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OF 1997, AS AMENDED BY REPUBLIC ACT NO.
Which of the following Republic Acts restructures the excise tax on alcohol and tobacco products?
Republic Act 10351
Republic Act 10351 | Department of Health website.
What is RA 8424 all about?
– It is hereby declared the policy of the State to promote sustainable economic growth through the rationalization of the Philippine internal revenue tax system, including tax administration; to provide, as much as possible, an equitable relief to a greater number of taxpayers in order to improve levels of disposable …
What goods are subject to excise tax Philippines?
EXCISE TAX RATES:
- A. ALCOHOL PRODUCTS. PARTICULARS.
- B. TOBACCO PRODUCTS. PARTICULARS.
- C. PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. PRODUCT TYPE.
- D. MINERALS AND MINERAL PRODUCTS. PRODUCT TYPE.
- E. AUTOMOBILES AND OTHER MOTOR VEHICLES.
- G. SWEETENED BEVERAGES (RA 10963-TRAIN Law)
- H. INVASIVE COSMETIC PROCEDURES – (RA 10963-TRAIN Law)
- A. ALCOHOLPRODUCTS.
What is Republic No 11467?
11467 increased the excise taxes, generally applicable on all manufacturers and importers of sin products such as distilled spirits and other tobacco products. The law also includes heated tobacco products and vapor products as additional products which will likewise be subjected to excise taxes.
What are the two types of indirect excise taxes?
There are two main types of excise taxes: Ad Valorem, and Specific.
What is Republic No 8424?
8424. AN ACT AMENDING THE NATIONAL INTERNAL REVENUE CODE, AS AMENDED, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Philippines in Congress assembled:: Section 1.
What was amended by Republic Act no.10351?
AN ACT RESTRUCTURING THE EXCISE TAX ON ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS BY AMENDING SECTIONS 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 8, 131 AND 288 OF REPUBLIC ACT NO. 8424. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE NATIONAL INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OF 1997, AS AMENDED BY REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9334, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES SECTION 1.
What is the interpretation clause in Republic Act 10354?
Section 1.03 Interpretation Clause. These Rules shall be liberally construed to ensure the provision, delivery and access to reproductive health care services, and to promote, protect and fulfill women’s reproductive health and rights. Section 1.04 Declaration of Policy.
What was the purpose of Republic Act 8240?
“The methodology and all pertinent documents used in the conduct of the latest price survey shall be submitted to the Congressional Oversight Committee on the Comprehensive Tax Reform Program created under Republic Act No. 8240.