EXTINGUISHING CONTROL PANELS
Fire Detection Control Panel BC06-1/BC06-2
Already in the basic version the fire detection control panels Series BC06 are equipped with four detector lines and, owing to its sophisticated factory settings, are immediately ready for operation. This allows for quick and efficient application of the product.
The conventional technology allows for the connection of automatic and non-automatic fire detectors as well as a wide range of special detectors with contact output. Alarms from manual call points and from automatic detectors that are connected together to one detector line can be differentiated and thus evaluated differently by the fire detection control panel. Thanks to the two auxiliary inputs whose parameters can be freely set as well as the eight open-collector outputs with predefined function, manifold tasks in the field of fire alarm technology can be realized.
The optional evacuation function serves for the actuation of alarming devices independent from activated alarms. Depending on the parameterization, different country-specific regulations (e.g., NEN 2575) can be observed.
The fire detection control panels Series BC06 provide a slot for expansion modules to which either the Detector Zone Extension ZEB2-1 or the Extinguishing Board EXB1-1 can be connected. With the Detector Zone Extension ZEB2-1 the control panel can be upgraded from four to six detector zones.
By means of the Extinguishing Board the BC06 can be used as an extinguishing control panel according to EN 12094-1 with one flooding zone. The module provides appropriate inputs and outputs for controlling and monitoring a flooding zone. A printer for the event log can be connected via the optional Serial Interface Module SIM06-1.
The Fire Detection Control Panel BC06-2 differs from the BC06-1 by the additionally integrated 4-digit electronic alarm counter.
- For the application in small systems
- Up to 6 detector zones in conventional technology
- Differentiation between the activation of automatic detectors and manual call points on the same detector line
- Evacuation function (NEN 2575)
- Optional upgrade to extinguishing control panel by extinguishing module
- Tested to EN 54-2, -4, EN 12094-1 by VdS
Extinguishing Board EXB1-1
The Extinguishing Board EXB1-1 serves for the actuation of an extinguishing system with one flooding zone. The parameters for the required functions and delay times are set in accordance with the applied extinguishing agent (gas, water, etc.) as well as with the country specific regulations during the commissioning of the fire detection control panel Series BC06.
The Extinguishing Board controls and monitors the following components of the extinguishing system:
- The control device for the extinguishing agent (e.g., solenoid valve).
- Manual call points for the activation (activation device) and for the prevention (emergency hold device) of the flooding process.
- Alarming appliances (sirens, luminescent warning signs, etc.) for indicating the pending or already executed flooding process.
Inputs and Outputs
The Extinguishing Board EXB1-1 provides the following inputs and outputs for the activation and monitoring of the extinguishing system:
- Zone input for activation devices (for the manual activation of the extinguishing process)
- Zone input for emergency hold devices (for the manual delay of the extinguishing process)
- Input for fault detectors
- Output for signalling devices for displaying the Activated condition
- Output for signalling devices for displaying the Released condition
- Extinguishing output (line-monitored actuation of an activation device, e.g., a solenoid valve)
- Extends fi re detection control panels Series BC06 to an extinguishing system control
- Controls and monitors one flooding zone
- Operation and display of conditions via the control panel‘s operating field
- Tested to EN 12094-1 by VdS
Optical Laser Smoke Detector
The addressable Optical Laser Smoke Detector 7251 uses the scattered light principle, and was developed for the precise detection of smoke particles in a wide range of applications. The modern design of the sensing chamber allows to reliably evaluate the characteristics of fire.
Due to the high sensitivity of the laser detection chamber, the detector is ideal for applications where early fire detection is crucial:
- Computer rooms
- Clean room manufacturing
- Aspiration smoke detection systems
Depending on the application, the high sensitivity of the detector is individually adjustable in 9 steps between 0.06%/m and 6.4%/m and provides a number of special applications, which can not be covered using standard optical smoke detectors.
An optional pre-alarm can be activated two sensitivity levels before reaching the alarm level.
The proven ADM loop technology with System Sensor/200 protocol establishes a permanent communication between the fire detection control panel and the detector. That ensures a periodical function testing of the detector. In the control panel all types of fires are detected by continuously comparing fire patterns.
The influence of contamination on the optical measurement system is reduced with the help of the laser principle and furthermore compensated for by using intelligent evaluation algorithms. With that, the response sensitivity of the detector is kept constant for a long time – a further effective step to avoid false alarms.
The two LEDs with 360° visibility indicate the activated condition of the detector. The detector address is selected with two decadic rotary switches, thus allowing to quickly change the detector without additional tools.
A detector function test can be conveniently conducted using a magnet. The detector can be attached to various bases and it can be protected against theft.
- ADM loop technology with System Sensor/200 protocol
- Up to 100 times more sensitive than common optical smoke detectors
- Sensitivity selectable in 9 steps
- Optional pre-alarm function
- Automatic drift compensation
- Highly insensitive to contamination
- Function testable with magnet